LipBlush can add a much-needed girly boost and splash of color when you are going through the hair-loss side effect of chemo and radiation. Lips play a significant role in our physical and emotional life— are an important feature of the face and it forms the smile as it shows emotions. The Lip blush includes a soft blending into the lips so there is no line of demarkation. Beautiful pouty lips with a natural looking tint of color. It is so soft and natural that no one will ever know! Lip Blush does not impact your ability to wear lipstick and can fully be covered by any color lipstick when you want.
• Restores color to lips that have become pale
• Corrects uneven or blurred lip lines
• No more “bleeding” lipsticks
• Balances the symmetry of Lips
• Eliminates the daily use of pencils to outline, fill-in, or reshaping lip borders
What Happens During the Procedure?
• STEP 1: THE DESIGN Your lips will be designed based on your personal style. Detailed measurements are taken and your lips are penciled on for your approval.
• STEP 2: THE COLOR We will help choose the most natural looking color for you. Our colors are custom blended and non-toxic.
2.5-3 hours (includes paperwork, eyebrow mapping and actual service)
2 part process consisting of a first session and a touch up session 8-12 weeks later.
None, detailed after care that needs to be followed. For the first 4-5 days, lips may be sensitive to touch, slightly swollen, appear uneven, and the color may be brighter than desired. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic lip procedures.
$900 (includes touch up appointment and aftercare kit)
12-24 months Lip Blush boost: $650.00
Over 2 year- initial price